We help founders create positive social change and build self-sustainable ventures Through Our Social Enterprise accelerator.Apply Now
More than ever, we need ideas. Ideas that do more than sustain a business model – they solve a real societal problem or empower a community to improve their quality of life.
Sometimes, those ideas – even the great ones – don’t see the light of day because they don’t have the right connections, resources or funding. We are here to help entrepreneurs overcome these issues, to inspire creative thinkers and to help make their dreams real. The road to positive change is long, but the destination is worth every twist and turn.
Rally's mission is to create positive social change by propelling qualified social entrepreneurs to build their ideas into self-sustainable ventures within our community. We work with social entrepreneurs in the early stages of developing their product or business who are looking for help or guidance.
Winter 2018 Program Schedule:
- Applications Open - September 21, 2018
- Application Deadline - October 21, 2018 11:59PM EST
- Start of the Program - November 12, 2018
- Pitch Week - March 25, 2019
- A 16-week immersive mentorship-based experience designed to help the most promising social enterprises and founders turn their vision into a sustainable venture
- A collaborative work environment located on the campus of Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida
- Access to Rollins College, nationally recognized for its focus on social entrepreneurship, faculty and student interns
- Access to a world-class network and team of mentors that are serial commercial and social entrepreneurs
- Access to legal, accounting and marketing service professionals
- Weekly peer gathers, expert panels and one-on-one mentoring sessions
- Opportunity to receive a $25,000 investment or grant, depending on the structure of the enterprise
- Additional funding opportunity from the Entrepreneurs in Action Social Enterprise Venture Fund or the Central Florida Foundation Social Enterprise Endowment Fund
Our passion to find solutions for real societal problems is the driving force behind what we do. Doing good is as important, if not more so, than doing well. Social entrepreneurs, your success matters to us.
CRACK THE CODE
There are a million barriers between a great idea and its realization. We will not be discouraged: our mandate is to help entrepreneurs break through these barriers to achieve success.
Let’s do more than just get ideas off the ground. Let’s propel them to soaring heights. Let’s achieve a double bottom line that delivers tangible results and infinite sustainability. And let’s commit to always improving how we do that.
Individuals who see the wisdom in combating intractable issues with organizations that earn their own revenue.
- Evaluate and select accelerator applications
- Mentor two companies from the Accelerator per year
- Judge event finalists in the Accelerator pitch event
Corporate partners that appreciate the power of social enterprise and want to align with this movement.
- All benefits of Rally Makers
- Recognition in all Boot Camp and Accelerator marketing and program materials
- Signage in shared workspace at Rosen Center
- Lunch and learn presentation to Accelerator classes
Corporate partners that are ready to take a leadership role in the development of a national social enterprise hub.
- All benefits of Seed Investors
- Option to assign an executive to provide subject matter mentorship to Accelerator
- Present finalists in Accelerator pitch event
We’ll get there. And we’ll get there together.
The leaders and investors in the Rally are looking to address local, national and global social issues. This accelerator offers a new approach to solving these social, environmental and economic challenges by helping develop new business models aimed at correcting or reversing those issues, while at the same time, giving investors an alternative method for investing and giving back to their community. We are one of the few accelerators in the nation with the education, mentorship, resources, community, networking and funding to help early stage social entrepreneurs develop their ideas and build sustainable ventures that make a difference.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form